Layout of the venue
Printable floorplans of Unstone Grange can be downloaded using the links below:
|Accommodation in the main house (per person). Please note that weekend bookings are subject to a minimum of 15 people for 2 nights||£38 per night|
|Day visitors joining a residential event||£23 per day|
|Hire of the barn||£110 per day|
|Camping (in a tent, in a camper van, or sleeping in the barn)||£23 per night|
Non-residential bookings (per daytime session)
|Both lounges, kitchen and dining room||£85|
|One lounge, kitchen and dining room||£65|
|Barn, outside kitchen and toilet/shower room||£110|
- For details of accessibility onsite, please see our Access Statement
We love dogs here but not everybody does so we prefer it if you can leave your dogs with someone else when you visit us.
However, if you really must bring your dog, to make this work for everyone:
- You can throw a ball or consciously walk it round but otherwise keep dogs on a lead at all times.
- Don’t allow your dogs upstairs, on the furniture, in the main lounge or kitchen, or leave your dog alone in any room.
- Make sure your dog is not a nuisance to others.
- Clear up any mess they leave.