Booking Group Meeting Space
Residential and non-residential informal meeting space for groups seeking personal growth.
Unstone Grange, Derbyshire is a secluded Victorian country house set in nearly 5 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens, which we look after according to organic and permaculture principles.
We have 3 group rooms, including the dining room, a good sized kitchen, 10 bedrooms with up to 35 beds, a large barn, camping field, lawns and gardens.
We have a range of flexible accommodation to suit groups of all sizes and needs. You may book any combination of the following:
- House – with dining room, kitchen, 2 lounges and 10 bedrooms sleeping 35 in total.
- Barn – large space suitable for activities such as dancing, yoga or sleeping accommodation. Includes exclusive access to 2 further bathrooms with shower and kitchen.
- Camp site – large field space with compost toilets and a fresh water tap.
These different parts of the site can be combined to give a Full Site booking, which affords you exclusive use of the whole site.
Our lounges are available for gatherings, healing events and meetings: etc.
- Small lounge – available for half day or full-day bookings, suitable for small meetings or discussion groups
- large lounge – available for half day or full-day bookings, suitable for larger meetings or discussion groups
To make a booking, please take the following steps:
- Go to the Information and Pricing page to check that our lovely venue is suitable for your needs and to view the prices.
- Check the Availability Calendar below to find a date. If the date that you had in mind is marked as a ‘Provisional’, do pop us an email to ask, since it may become available.
- Complete the Reservation Request form below. This will provisionally book the dates for you on the calendar, if they are free.
- You will receive a copy of your reservation request – take a moment to double-check you’ve put in the correct information.
- We will get in touch with you to discuss your booking and to send you a deposit invoice.
- Confirm your booking with a £300 deposit.
If you cancel more than two months from the start date of your booking, only the deposit is retained. If you cancel between one and two months before the start date, half the minimum booking is payable. For cancellations within one month of the start date, the full booking charge is payable.
Please fill in the form below and click submit. We will be in touch to discuss your booking.