Booking Group Meeting Space
Unstone Grange, Derbyshire is a secluded Victorian country house set in nearly 5 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens, which we look after according to organic and permaculture principles.
We have 3 group rooms, including the dining room, a good sized kitchen, 10 bedrooms with up to 35 beds, a large barn, camping field, lawns and gardens.
We have a range of flexible accommodation to suit groups of all sizes and needs. You may book any combination of the following:
- House – with dining room, kitchen, 2 lounges and 10 bedrooms sleeping 35 in total.
- Barn – large space suitable for activities such as dancing, yoga or sleeping accommodation. Includes exclusive access to 2 further bathrooms with shower and kitchen.
- Camp site – large field space with compost toilets a fresh water tap.
Our lounges can be used for meetings etc.
- Small lounge – available for half day or full-day bookings, suitable for small meetings or discussion groups
(up 7 people)
- large lounge – available for half day or full-day bookings, suitable for larger meetings or discussion groups
(up to15 people)
The accommodation can also be combined within a single booking, e.g. house + barn, or barn + camping or full site.
If you are interested in making a booking, please take the following steps:
- Read the Booking Information below to check that our lovely venue is suitable for your needs
- Check the Availability Calendar below to find a date. If the date that you had in mind is marked as a provisional booking, do pop us an email to double-check.
- Complete the Reservation Request form below. We will be in touch to discuss your booking and to send you a deposit invoice.
- Confirm your booking with a £250 deposit.
Please fill in the form below and click submit. We will be in touch to discuss your booking.